Hello, This is the Distance Learning Center of KU CTL.
The HelpDesk Roar-Talk team prepared an English manual for KU members.
Click the link to check these guide for any information you need, or follow the process like attending on ZOOM session.
We hope that it will help you for your semester.
[ Guide for Students ]
- [Blackboard LMS]
- Introduction to Blackboard for Students / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-stu-blackboard
- Blackboard Assignments / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-stu-assignments
- Blackboard Group Activity / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-stu-groupactivity
- Blackboard Blog, Journal and Wiki / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-stu-Blogswikis
- Blackboard Assesment Tests & LockDown Browser / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-stu-tests
※ LockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within a KU Blackboard.
It locks down student computers to prevent cheating during exams.
- [Online Lecture Tools]
- Real-Time Lecture / ZOOM / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-stu-zoom
- Real-Time Lecture / Collaborate / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-stu-collaborate
- Recording Video / COMMONS, Youtube & Attendance Guide / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-stu-recordings