Hello, This is the Distance Learning Center of KU CTL.
The HelpDesk Roar-Talk team prepared an English manual for KU professors.
Click the link to check any information you need, or follow the process like publishing an exam.
We hope that it will help you in running the class.
[ Instructor’s Manual ]
- [Blackboard LMS]
- Introduction to Blackboard for Instructors / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-lms-intro
- Blackboard Course Materials / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-lms-course-materials
- Blackboard Group Activity / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-lms-group-activity
- Blackboard Blog, Journal and Wiki / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-lms-BJW
- Blackboard Discussion Board / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-lms-discussion
- Blackboard Assesment Tests / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-lms-test
- LockDown Browser / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-lms-lockdownbrowser
※ LockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within a KU Blackboard.
It locks down student computers to prevent cheating during exams.
- Blackboard Grade Management / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-lms-grademanagement
- [Online Lecture Tools]
- Real-Time Lecture / ZOOM / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/KU-ZOOM
- Real-Time Lecture / Collaborate / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-collaborate
- Recording Video / Google Drive & Youtube / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-recording-youtube
- Recording Video / COMMONS / https://ibook.korea.ac.kr/Viewer/en-recording-commons